1. Farmers can withdraw up to Rs 25,000 per week from the payment they receive for agriculture produce in form of cheque or RTGS.
2. Central government employees, up to group C, can draw their salary in advance up to Rs 10,000 in cash.
3. Registered traders at mandis to withdraw up to Rs 50,000 per week to meet labour costs.
4. Father or Mother, can make a one-time withdraw of up to Rs 2.5 lakh. “Up to Rs 2.5 lakh cash can be drawn from bank account for a marriage during ongoing wedding season.
5. However, the limit for over the counter exchange of old Rs 500, RS 1000 notes has been reduced from Rs 4,500 to Rs 2,000 with effect from Nov 18.