This is to inform you that next examination of the Certification Course on IFRS will be held on September 18, 2016 (Sunday). Examination form are available at the following link: http://resource.cdn.icai.org/43050examifrs32793.pdf
Further, we may mention that in order to provide necessary guidance to participants for preparing for IFRS Certificate course examination, the Ind AS (IFRS) Implementation Committee of ICAI has prepared a publication on Model & Past Question Papers which can be downloaded from the following link : http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3562&c_id=266
- List of Centre: (a) Ahmedabad (b) Bangalore (c) Chandigarh (d) Chennai (e) Delhi (f) Ernakulam (g) Jabalpur (h) Jamshedpur (i) Kolkata (j) Mumbai (k) Muzaffarnagar (l) Pune.
- The Ind AS (IFRS) Implementation Committee reserves the rights to merge any examination centre with the nearby centre in case the numbers of applicants at the given centre are not adequate.
- No Examination fees are required to be paid for appearing first time in the exam upto 6 months after completing the class room training.
- Examination fee of Rs 1000 /- can be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Cheque drawn in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”, payable at New Delhi.
- The Soft copy of the examination form should be sent through email at email@example.com and the hard copy of the dully filled & signed exam form after affixing photograph should reach us by September 4, 2016 at the following address:
IFRS Certification Course Cell
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
5th Floor, Hostel Block
A-29, Sector 62,
Noida – 201 309
- Photograph on Examination form should be pasted neatly. Form with stapled photograph will not be considered.
- Admit card will be sent by e-mail by September 14, 2016. In case of non receipt of the same by the said date, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-3045928/3876875. All such request for non receipt of Admit card received by September 16, 2016 till 5 P.M. will be considered.
- Only a member of the Institute is eligible to appear in the exam after successfully completing the class room training.
- To qualify in the course, candidate has to secure 50% in aggregate.
- The use of calculator is allowed in the examination.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours. The Question Paper will be based on Ind AS and it is expected to contain the following type of questions:
No. of Questions
|Section A- Objective||Find out correct/incorrect statement|
|Fill in the blanks|
|Section B – Descriptive Questions|
|Section C- Case Study|
This mass email is for information. Kindly ignore the mail if it is not applicable in your case.
Thanks & Regards,
IndAS(IFRS) Implementation Committee of ICAI