GST Registration shall start on 8.11.2016 at www.gst.gov.in. Assessees with verified PAN shall be allowed to fill details & submit proofs.
All the taxpayers registered under any of the Acts as specified viz. taxes which are subsumed, are expected to visit the GST System Portal and enroll themselves.
Before enrolling with GST System Portal, you must ensure to have the following information/ documents available with you:-
- Provisional ID received from State/Central Authorities;
- Password received from the State/Central Authorities;
III. Valid Email Address;
- Valid Mobile Number;
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
- Proof of Constitution of Business:
- In case of Partnership firm: Partnership Deed of Partnership Firm (PDF and JPEG format in maximum size of 1 MB)
- In case of Others: Registration Certificate of the Business Entity (PDF and JPEG format in maximum size of 1 MB)
- Photograph of Promoters/ Partners/Karta of HUF (JPEG format in maximum size of 100 KB)
- Proof of Appointment of Authorized Signatory (PDF and JPEG format in maximum size of 1 MB)
- Photograph of Authorized Signatory (JPEG format in maximum size of 100 KB)
- Opening page of Bank Passbook / Statement containing Bank Account Number of < Account Number>, Address of Branch, Address of Account holder and few transaction details (PDF and JPEG format in maximum size of 1 MB)