Companies (Incorporation) fourth Amendment Rules, 2016
Government of India
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, 1st October, 2016
MCA introduced SPICE (Simplified Performa for incorporating Company electronically) w.e.f. 02.10.2016 in e-form INC-32.
Highlights of INC-32
- This form can be file even after approval of INC-1. This facility was not provided in INC-29.
- Memorandum of Association has been provided in Electronic Mode INC-33.
- Article of Association has been provided in Electronic Mode INC-34.
- By new e-MOA & AOA no need of signatures of subscribers, Instead of sign of subscribers DSC of Subscribers can be affix on MOA & AOA.
- By new e-MOA & AOA no need of signatures of witness, Instead of sign of witness DSC of witness can be affix on MOA & AOA.
- Information in the form is increased in comparison of INC-29.